Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Fabulous Fifi O'Neill's Book Signing at A Beautiful Mess Antiques




Read all about it...
Mark your calender's everyone!!!
Yes, that is right for JULY 5, 2011
The one and only Fifi O'Neill is going to grace,
A Beautiful Mess with a book signing!!

Romantic Prairie Style in the April 23, 2011 edition of The Wall Street Journal.   

 Fifi's book has made it to Wall Street!, 
 
Romantic Prairie Style ranked #6 in sales on Nielsen Book scan for two weeks in a row in the Hardcover House & Home category, as reported in the Best-Selling Books listing (week ended April 17th) in the April 23, 2011 edition of The Wall Street Journal Circulation: 9,963,418 
 
Romantic Prairie Style
Homes Inspired by Traditional Country Life
CICO Books, April 2011
by Fifi O’Neill
 Pre-order your copy on Amazon today!!!
  This book is one of our favorite decor books out there. Fifi is such a
talented and kind women and we are honored to have her
at A Beautiful Mess. We can't wait for the book signing and
for everyone to meet this amazing author!
 
Here is a sneak peak of the book!! Enjoy..
.




ROMANTIC PRAIRIE STYLE
 also made the page of PERIOD IDEAS
the beautiful British magazine.
ROMANTIC PRAIRIE STYLE 
 is featured in the April issue of CS
INTERIORS magazine (Chicago).
This book is everywhere!!








This will be a big event!
So don't forget to save the date 
JULY 5, 2011
You won't want to miss it!!
Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres will be served...

Looking forward to seeing you there!!

For those of you that don't already follow us on facebook.  Please be sure to pop over and "like" us, to follow our updates and see "what's in store".  We do ship worldwide.

Have a wonderful week!

8 comments:

  1. I love Fifi! I think the oven is one of the most beautiful ones i've ever seen.
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was closer. Sounds wonderful!
    smiles, alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun! I wish I could be there. Terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you at Dreamy Whites... Added you to my blog roll :) Can't wait to see more!
    ~Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I can't believe it! I love Fifi's book! I'm so excited! See you there!
    : )
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that book, won it on a giveaway and is fantastic! I just found your beautiful blog and became your follower!
    Have a fantastic day!
    Ido
    ARCE French of Heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're gonna' have a blast!!1


    I'm so honored to be featured on page 37!
    still pinching myself.

    ReplyDelete